15th International Conference on Knowledge Management & 2nd International Seminar of Corporate Universities and Government Schools
* Late registrations (Participantes, Patrocinadores e Organizadores que não receberam os certificados, favor indicar dados em):https://www.even3.com.br/suceg/
** Certificates and authentication (click here)
The 15th ICKM and the 2nd SUCEG in Brazil venture to provide worldwide discussions on the most contemporary models of Governance, Knowledge Management, and Organizational Learning, by addressing master topics such as Knowledge Governance; Learning Governance and Governance of Innovation.
SAVE THE DATE: 04th, 05th & 06th December 2019
1. To share experiences of Governance and Knowledge Management and of the implementation of the Corporate University Network Model in public and private organizations.
2. To bring together the universities’ internationalscientific community and the publicand private organizations that are applying the most contemporary models of Governance, Corporate University andSchool of Government.
3. To disseminate the work of theGraduate Program in Engineering and Knowledge Management / UFSC on Knowledge Governance, Knowledge Management and Learning Governance, as well as on Networked Corporate University and School of Government.
4. Toapproach the innovative public and private organizations working in Engineering and KnowledgeManagement.
DECEMBER, 4th-6th, 2019
FIESC – Federation of Industries of the State of Santa Catarina.
Address: Highway Admar Gonzaga, 2765 – Itacorubi – Florianópolis – Santa Catarina, Brazil – 88034-001
Researchers; people managers; human development executives; professionals related to government schools and corporate universities; undergraduate and postgraduate students in multiple fields, such as psychology, pedagogy, administration and knowledge management, among others.
ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING DATES AND RESPECTIVE PRICES
|REGISTRATION FEES||SuperEarly Bird Registration In The Website||Early Bird Registration In The Website||Late Bird Registration In The Website||Registration with the right to submit 1 article|
|Participant Category||13th May until 11th August||12th August ultil 20th October||21th October until 25th November||26th November until 04th Dezember|
|Participants||$ 120,00||$ 150,00||$ 180,00||$ 300,00|
|Lecturers Participants||$ 60,00||$ 80,00||$ 100,00||$ 150,00|
|Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students Participants||$ 44,00||$ 56,00||$ 76,00||$ 110,00|
|Authorsof Approved Articles||$ 44,00||$ 50,00||$ 76,00||$ 110,00|
To receive a discount, payments must be made by the given deadline.
To register: email@example.com or +55 (48) 3231-4442
For Academic Queries: Profa. Patricia de Sá Freire – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
FEESC: Katia Batschauer – firstname.lastname@example.org